Short Term Rental Design & CoHosting
Good Design, Strategic Marketing, and Well-Oiled Operations Plans for Short Term Rental Hosts
Increase revenue potential of your short term rental
Great guest experience through good design
Guarantee positive reviews by nailing the little details
SO WELL APPOINTED SERVICES
COST: 28% of each booking payout + $500 initiation fee
Durham, NC Only
This package includes:
- Set up and management of your listing on Airbnb, optimized to increase occupancy rate and ADR
- Management of your booking calendar
- All guest communications from booking to check-out, including 24-7 guest support during their stay
- Management of amenities, personalized touches for each guest, and supply upkeep
- Coordination of cleaning services and turnover
- Property inspections after each stay
- Management of maintenance and emergency repairs
We build custom consulting packages based on your needs, so drop us a line if you would like to set up a free initial consultation to begin this type of working relationship with us!
Contact us about Consulting or Co-Hosting Today!
Communication and relationship building is our number one tool for success. Guests who feel welcomed, seen, and appreciated take excellent care of the home during their stay and leave 5-star reviews every time. Over time, this generates more earning potential for each property.
We push for an average stay of 4+ nights rather than more frequent turnovers on shorter stays in order to lower the cost per reservation by reducing cleaning and restocking costs.
We utilize the tools provided by Airbnb to screen guests in good standing or further vet guests who are new to the platform with individualized communications rather than impersonal automated responses.
Our service area is small to maintain high standards of guest communication and respond to guest issues promptly.
As your co-host, we believe it’s essential for you to own your listing (it will be tied to your Airbnb account), and thus all the reviews we generate for you stay with your listing even if you choose not to utilize our co-hosting services in the future.