Quality listings boost bookings. One way to create a standout listing is to feature a wow moment: a focal point, something memorable that says you are here. This posts lists a few inexpensive ways to add bang to your photos. Bonus they also create social media moments.
- A chalkboard mural adds a personal touch. Use it to leave a personalize welcome message, but also post must see things to do, wifi info, ect. or leave a space for a guest to write a message. I mean, how often do you get to legit write on the walls?
- A statement mural can reinforce your theme. Are you creating a romantic escape? Nothing says romance like giant blooming peonies.
- A custom longitue / latitude poster is great way to say you are precisely, exacty here.
- We love maps. We’ve written articles on decorating with maps. We say go all in with a wall sized map mural to evoke wander lust in your guests.
- Whether its 90210 or 27701, a custom zip code poster adds a little “you are here’ pizzaz.
- Don’t have a great view? Create a dreamy landscape with a wall sized mural.
There are endless ways to create a unique space that stands out in the listings. What’s your best trick, let us know.